Think about these details, please:
- What type of rim would you like? Flush, faceted, or round?
- What pattern or colors of mokume do you respond to?
- What size ring do you need?
- When you have gathered the above information, please contact us by email or phone 503.789.1954. We want to talk to you to be sure we understand what you want.
- We will send you an invoice with our understanding of the details of the ring that you want.
- You will pay us 50% of the ring price with a debit card, credit card or with a mailed certified check. We will need this 50% deposit to begin any custom ring order.
- We will make your ring to your specifications. We will bill you for the balance due and you will pay us with a debit card, credit card, or certified check. Upon receipt of the balance due for the ring and shipping, we will ship your custom ring. We will strive to ship your custom ring within three weeks of receipt of the first 50% payment. We charge $15.00 shipping for one ring shipped anywhere in the USA via FedEx.
- You may return the ring for a full refund within 30 days for any reason.
If you are in Portland Oregon, you may want to go to the Museum of Contemporary Crafts to see Mark Diamond's mokume rings first hand. Please discuss the ring design with the staff and purchase your ring there.